Make an Appointment
In light of COVID-19, most Columbia Health offices will be operating remotely as of Monday, March 16, 2020 and providing services virtually except for Medical Services and SVR.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a Clinical Appointment
- Online at secure.health.columbia.edu (same day only)
- By phone at 212-854-7426
Our goal is to make most appointments available on the same day. In some situations it may be more appropriate to make appointments a day or more in ahead. Advance appointments (not same day) can be made via phone.
Same Day Nursing Appointments
- Some vaccines, tuberculosis skin tests, or pregnancy screenings are offered through same day nursing visits.
- If you've been seen before, many appointments with a registered nurse can be handled on a same-day basis. Please contact Medical Services at 212-854-7426 to ensure we can accommodate your schedule.
- If you've not been seen before, please schedule a clinical appointment to establish care.
Urgent or Immediate Assistance
- During clinic hours, call 212-854-7426 or a nurse consultation.
- After hours, or on weekends or University holidays, call 212-854-7426 for 24/7 support.
- In an emergency, call CUEMS/Public Safety at 212-854-5555 if you are on or near campus, or dial 911 if you are off-campus.
- For allergy injections, call 212-854-7426 to schedule an appointment with a registered nurse for an initial assessment. Subsequent visits will be scheduled in advance for you after your initial visit.
- To schedule an appointment please call 212-854-7426 or email email@example.com. To protect your privacy do NOT include any personal health information in your email appointment request.
Whether you are registered with Disability Services or considering it, we welcome you to meet with a staff member. Contact us at 212-854-2388 to schedule an appointment with a coordinator, learning specialist, or assistive technology specialist.
You do not need an appointment to pick up or submit disability forms. All forms are located in the Resource Library.
Prospective students and others visiting campus should contact Disability Services to arrange accommodations for your visit or to schedule an appointment to meet with a staff member to learn more about our services.
If you’re already registered with Disability Services
Contact your coordinator directly with questions or concerns. If your coordinator is unavailable and the matter is urgent, you can attend drop-in hours. Call us at 212-854-2388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not registered with Disability Services?
You can still take make an appointment to talk with us:
- To learn more about how to register
- To discuss the services and accommodations we offer
- If you suspect you have a disability
- If you were referred to us
Call us at 212-854-2388 or email email@example.com.
Make a virtual or in-person (Lerner Hall only) appointment with a professional or peer advocate at Sexual Violence Response by calling 212-854-HELP (4357) (24/7) or 212-854-3500 during regular business hours.
Alice! staff are available to talk with students about their health questions and how to access on- and off-campus resources. Alice! respects and protects the privacy of all conversations.*
Conversations with us are solution-oriented and not about therapy or giving advice. Examples of conversations include:
- Understanding the range of birth control options
- Accessing resources for coping with stress
- Concerns regarding a friend’s alcohol or other drug use
- Strategies to improve sleep quality
- Strategies to improve time management
- Understanding a new medical diagnosis
Appointments are generally available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Earlier and later appointment times may be available on a case-by-case basis.
Call 212-854-5453 or visit during drop-in hours.
To make an appointment with one of our health insurance specialists, please call 212-854-3286.