Ashley Schleimer joined Columbia Health in 2010. In her role as student services coordinator at Disability Services, she does the following:
- Serves on Registration & Intake team and Disability Services leadership team
- Oversees the intake and registration processes for Disability Services
- Guides prospective and current Columbia students through registration process providing individualized guidance regarding disability documentation and accommodation requests
- Reviews disability documentation and determines eligibility for services and accommodations
- Provides consultation to students, families, faculty, and outside professionals to provide initial assessment, consultation regarding disability and academic concerns, and accommodation needs
In her free time, Ashley enjoys going on tours of various neighborhoods in New York City for the rich cultural and historical experiences the city has to offer-and for the yummy food too!