Alice! Health Promotion Workshop and Training Request Form
To request an Alice! interactive workshop or training for your student group/organization, classroom, or residence hall, please fill out and submit this form.
Please also note the following expectations prior to submitting your request:
- We require 3 weeks' notice given by the host prior to any requested workshop or training dates. At this time, all workshop requests will be facilitated virtually (via Zoom).
- If we are unable to accommodate your original requested date or time, we will work with you to make arrangements for an alternative date or time for the requested workshop or training.
- All workshops and trainings must have a start time no later than 8pm.
- Generally, we ask that at least 10 participants be present at the start of the scheduled workshop or training. If there are fewer than the minimum required participants present at the start of the workshop or training, Alice! staff reserve the right to cancel and will work with hosts to reschedule if feasible.
- If registration is required for a given workshop or training, an Alice! staff member will follow up for confirmation of the minimum number of required participants (10 participant minimum for general workshops) at least 2 business days prior to the scheduled session. If the minimum number of required participants have not yet registered at that time, Alice! staff reserve the right to cancel the session and will work with hosts to reschedule if feasible.
- Requests for workshops or trainings for groups with fewer than 10 participants will be considered on a case by case basis prior to confirming the requested session.
It's critical to know that this page is not secure. If you have concerns about the sensitivity of the information being transmitted, contacting the sponsoring area or department of Columbia Health to discuss alternative means of transmitting data is advised.