Nicole Moss joined the Alice! Health Promotion team in September 2020 as the new Manager of Alice! Operations. Prior to joining the team at Columbia, she was the Program Coordinator for the Cornell University, College of Arts & Sciences - Career Development Office. There she focused on marketing, communications, operations, and supporting student career needs. At Cornell, she was also a facilitator for the Enhanced Assess Acknowledge Act program, a sexual assault resistance program for first-year college women. Her health promotion work has focused mainly on sexual violence prevention and hazing prevention.
Originally from Alabama, Nicole has made her way up the east coast over the past 3 years—living in Charlottesville, VA and Ithaca, NY—and is now taking on the city life. In her free time, she enjoys yoga; finding new creative outlets (currently practicing digital illustration skills!); and exploring the sights, sounds, and tastes of the city.
- B.S., Physical Activity & Health
- M.Ed., Student Affairs Practice in Higher Education
- EAAA Program Facilitator, Cornell University
- Career Development Program Coordinator, Cornell University
- Prevention Team Graduate Assistant, University of Virginia