Molly joined Columbia Health in July 2020. In her role as Coordinator at Disability Services, Molly:
- Serves on Student Case-Management team
- Serves as Coordinator/Case-Manager for cohort of students with disabilities providing ongoing support, specialized services, and coordination of accommodations
- Evaluates medical, psychological, and psycho-educational documentation to identify reasonable disability accommodations
- Provides guidance to faculty, administrators and students regarding disability and accommodation issues; works with instructors and academic departments to implement students' approved academic adjustments and accommodations
Molly is originally from Michigan, but has also lived in Boston and South Korea. In her free time, Molly enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching competitive dance shows, and tending to her indoor plants.
- Ed.M., Human Development and Psychology, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- B.A., English, Linguistics, and Spanish, University of Michigan