Megan Kelly joined Columbia Health in 2017. In her current role as Accommodations Manager, Megan does the following:
- Serves on Testing Team
- Provides specialized oversight of exam accommodations for undergraduate students
- Manages weekly exam schedule at Disability Services
- Coordinates exam accommodations and proctoring arrangements for undergraduate and graduate students eligible for testing accommodations
- Works closely with faculty and academic departments to coordinate proctoring of undergraduate exams; liaises with faculty to clarify any questions regarding testing procedures and proctoring specifications
- Recruits, trains and supervises student staff, including exam proctors and graduate assistants
Megan is a New York native and has been working in the disability services field for six years. She enjoys winter vacations, as snowboarding is her favorite hobby.