Mary Anne Segal joined Columbia Health October 2019. Prior to coming to work at Columbia University, Mary Anne was a school nurse at Lighthouse Guild School for 15 years providing nursing care for students aged 5-21 with vision impairments and multiple disabilities. She has also had a 20-year professional relationship at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center providing nursing care to a medically complex population.
Mary Anne is a life-long New York City resident and enjoys the vibrant energy of the city.
- AS, Nursing CUNY Bronx Community College
- BSN, SUNY Empire State
Certifications and Licensure:
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition, and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Lighthouse Guild, New York, NY
- Elizabeth Seton pediatric Center, Yonkers, NY
- American Nursing Association
- New York State Nursing Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing