Kelly joined the Alice! Health Promotion team as a Health Promotion Specialist at the beginning of 2020. Kelly's professional background includes experience working in a number of different functional areas throughout student affairs, Title IX, and higher education. Kelly currently oversees health promotion initiatives related to flourishing, resilience, stress management and coping, sleep, nutrition, and time management. Her primary professional interests are related to promoting individual and community flourishing.
A native of New York, Kelly is excited to return home with the opportunity to contribute to individual and systems level well-being initiatives that continue to expand the ways we conceptualize and operationalize health and well-being. In her free time, she is an avid golfer and dog-lover, and is continually looking to explore and take advantage of all that the area has to offer.
- B.S., Psychology, William & Mary
- MSc, Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (University of London)
Certifications and Licensure:
- Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE) Advocate
- Coordinator of Health Promotion and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, Bates College
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- Entsuah, P., Gorman, K., Hawkins, J. ., & Coleman, R. (2021). ROARing 20’s: Cultivating Responsible, Optimal, Authentic, and Resilient Students. Journal of College Orientation, Transition, and Retention, 28(2). https://doi.org/10.24926/jcotr.v28i2.3732