Kelly joined the Alice! Health Promotion team as a Health Promotion Specialist in 2020. Prior to joining the Alice! team, Kelly coordinated all health promotion and victim advocacy services at Bates College. She directed the Green Dot Bystander Intervention program and served as the confidential victim advocate for all students and staff seeking assistance related to sexual misconduct and Title IX. Her health promotion work focused on mental health promotion and starting and supervising a student peer health education group. At Alice!, Kelly oversees initiatives related to resilience, nutrition, sleep, and stress management.
A native of New York, Kelly is excited to return home with the opportunity to contribute to individual and systems level well-being initiatives that continue to expand the ways we conceptualize and operationalize health and well-being. In her free time she is an avid golfer and dog-lover, and is continually looking to explore and take advantage of all that the area has to offer.
- B.S., Psychology, William & Mary
- MSc, Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (University of London)
Certifications and Licensure:
- Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE) Advocate
- Coordinator of Health Promotion and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate, Bates College
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators