Joshua Marino joined Columbia Health in October as a Program Coordinator at Disability Services. In his current role, he
- Serves on the Student Case-Management team
- Serves as Coordinator/Case-Manager for cohort of students with disabilities providing ongoing support, specialized services, and coordination of accommodations
- Evaluates medical, psychological, and psycho-educational documentation to identify reasonable disability accommodations
- Provides guidance to faculty, administrators and students regarding disability and accommodation issues; works with instructors and academic departments to implement students' approved academic adjustments and accommodations
Josh Hails from Milwaukee, WI. Prior to Columbia, Josh worked at a Non-Profit Hospital System in Milwaukee providing care coordinator for those with various disabilities. Also during that time, Josh facilitated mandated groups for those with Drug and Alcohol related arrests in the Milwaukee area. Josh loves running, reading, traveling and rooting-on his WI sports teams.
- M.S., Social Work, Loyola University of Chicago
- B.S., Social Work, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Social Worker at Non-Profit Hospital System in Milwaukee, WI providing care coordinator for those with various disabilities.
- AODA instructor facilitating mandated groups for those with Drug and & Alcohol related arrests at a College in Milwaukee