Jessica Moody joined Columbia Health in May 2019 as the Assistant Accommodations Manager at Disability Services. In her current role, she
- Serves on the Testing Team
- Manages daily exam schedule at Disability Services
- Supervises undergraduate accommodated exam administration and implements testing accommodations for students with disabilities
- Assists in the recruitment, training and supervision of student staff, including exam proctors and graduate assistants
Jessica is from Long Island and currently resides in Brooklyn, NY. Jessica enjoys snowboarding, hiking, and cycling, and spends much of her free time in the Adirondack Mountains.
- JD Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., Pace University