Haj joined Columbia Health in 2019. In her role as the Accommodations Coordinator, Haj:
- Serves on Testing team
- Provides specialized oversight of exam accommodations for undergraduate students
- Manages weekly exam schedule at Disability Services
- Coordinates exam accommodations and proctoring arrangements for undergraduate and graduate students eligible for testing accommodations
- Works closely with faculty and academic departments to coordinate proctoring of undergraduate exams; liaises with faculty to clarify any questions regarding testing procedures and proctoring specifications
- Recruits, trains and supervises student staff, including exam proctors and graduate assistants
Haj is originally from New Jersey but always had a New York state of mind. She previously worked with FQHC’s in Newark; her goal is to improve healthcare and administration around the globe, starting with helping the students who are going to shape the future. In her free time she enjoys traveling, cooking new dishes, going to the beach no matter what the weather and enjoying a good book.