Fareeha B. Sattar, DO joined Columbia Health in December 2016. Dr. Sattar is a board certified family physician. Prior to Columbia, she provided care to underserved populations, practicing as a family physician in various homeless shelters in New York City.
Dr. Sattar completed an internship at Long Beach Medical Center, and her residency training at Mercy/Methodist Hospital in California. She received her medical degree from Western University, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in California, and is also a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley.
She is a native Californian, transplanted to New York, and enjoys traveling, global medicine and spending time with her family.
- D.O., Western University, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley
Certifications and Licensure:
- American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified
- New York State Medical License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Family Physician, Care For the Homeless