Emma McFarland joined Columbia Health in September 2019 as a Student Services Coordinator at Disability Services. In her current role, she
- Serves on Registration & Intake team
- Guides prospective and current Columbia students through registration process providing individualized guidance regarding disability documentation and accommodation requests
- Conducts intake interviews, advises, and orients students on accessing appropriate support services
- Refers students to appropriate campus and community resources
Emma is originally from Canada and has lived all over the East coast from Maine to South Carolina. In her spare time, Emma writes and dramaturgs unique theatrical experiences, curates a weekly book review blog @fivestarbookreview, and explores the far-flung theatres of New York.
- M.F.A., Columbia University
- B.F.A., Carnegie Mellon University