Edwin joined Columbia Health in January 2019. In his role as the Accommodations Manager, his primary responsibilities are:
- Coordinates non-exam accommodations for students, including note-taking, housing accommodations, service and assistance animals
- Coordinates accommodations for students, guests, visitors, alumni attending University sponsored programs and events
- Provides guidance to faculty in facilitating the coordination of academic and classroom accommodations.
Edwin is originally from the Philippines and has lived in Australia, Japan, and the United States. He enjoys watching movies, playing tennis, and spending quality time with his family.
- Ed.M. in Special Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. in Secondary Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Certifications and Licensures:
- NY Permanent Teacher Certification in Special Education (K-12)
- NY Professional Teacher Certification in Teaching Social Studies and English (7-12)