You must first register with Disability Services (DS) in order for DS to determine your eligibility for this accommodation. Refer to the Registration Page for further information.
Note-taking services may be provided for students who are unable to take notes and simultaneously participate in class due to their disability.
Students approved for note-taking services must follow the procedures for accessing this accommodation each semester, which are as follows:
Undergraduate students must:
- Request your accommodation letters via the online form.
- Have your professors sign your accommodation letters.
- Return the signed accommodation letters to DS in order to access this accommodation.
- Request note-taking services using the Request for Note-Taking Services online form.
Law School students:
- Should request note-taking services using the Request for Note-Taking Services online form.
All other graduate students:
- Should request note-taking services by contacting their Graduate Liaison.