- Counseling and Psychological Services
Kori Bennett joined Columbia Health in 2015. Kori received hir doctorate of clinical psychology at the University of Indianapolis and completed a doctoral internship at Wichita State University’s Counseling and Testing Center. Prior to joining Columbia, ze completed postdoctoral fellowships at University of California, Merced Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), and Stanford University’s CAPS in the Gender and Sexual Identities Track. Much of Kori’s clinical and outreach work has focused on the wellbeing of gender expansive, sexual minority, international, and first generation students.
Ze is also interested in working with students to explore issues relevant to identity intersectionality, gender and sexuality, perfectionism, mindfulness, and relational patterns.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Indianapolis
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, University of Indianapolis
- B.S. in Psychology, University of La Verne
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the state of New York
- Division 39 (Psychoanalysis, Division of the American Psychological Association)
- Division 44 (Society for the Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues, Division of the American Psychological Association)
- Association for the Psychoanalysis of Culture and Society
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science