After paying the Columbia Health and Related Services Fee (HRSF), billed to your term bill, students pay no additional charges for most services provided on-campus.
Students enrolled in the Columbia Health Program can also get free vaccines at Medical Services:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis A, B, or a combination
- Human papillomavirus (for students age 26 or younger)
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Pneumococcal (if clinically indicated)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria or Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
- Zoster (only appropriate for students over the age of 60)
Vaccinations are available for a minimal cost to students not who have not paid the Columbia Health Fee. Charges may be paid to Columbia Health by cash, check, or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard accepted).