- Counseling and Psychological Services
Dr. Doreen Han-Faver joined Columbia Health in 2015. Prior to Columbia, she worked as an attending psychiatrist at Mount Sinai Hospital inpatient child/adolescent psychiatric unit and the psychiatric emergency room. She also worked in long-term outpatient treatment settings, including Charles B.Wang Community Health Center.
She earned a B.A. in biochemistry at Columbia University and received her M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She then completed a psychiatric residency and a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. Doreen's professional interests include combined psychotherapy and psychopharmacology, mood and anxiety disorders, and cross cultural issues.
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- B.A., Columbia University
Certifications and Licensure:
- Board Certified in Psychiatry and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of New York
- Staff Psychiatrist, The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Icahn School of Medicine, The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist, Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Chinese (Mandarin)