- Counseling and Psychological Services
Dr. Debra Domenech joined Columbia Health in 2001. Prior to Columbia, Debra was a supervising psychologist at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. She earned her B.A. at Fordham University and her M.Phil and Ph.D. at The City University of New York. She then completed advanced training at the New York University Postdoctoral Program, where she obtained a certificate in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis.
Debra's professional interests include psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy, cultural diversity issues, treatment of affective disorders, and couples therapy. In addition to her work at Columbia, she is a clinical instructor at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
- Ph.D., The City University of New York
- M.Phil., The City University of New York
- B.A., Fordham University
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the State of New York
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Psychological Association