Columbia Health Patient Digital Resources
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Flu (Influenza)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hep B in Simplified Chinese
- HPV in Simplified Chinese
- Human Papilloma Virus (Gardasil 9)
- Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Meningococcal Meningitis (MenACWY and MPSV4)
- Meningococcal Meningitis(MenB)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (PCV13)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPSV23)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- TD (Tetanus Diptheria)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- Yellow Fever
- Yellow Fever Samaril Consent Form
- How to use the Columbia Student Health Insurance Plan (PDF)
- Aetna Student Health Insurance Hub - View your benefits and claims; find a doctor, hospital, or pharmacy; download your insurance ID, and more.
- Aetna Mobile App - Quickly and easily access key information from your phone, including your Aetna ID card. Get cost estimates on doctors and procedures; manage your benefits and review and pay claims; find local doctors and facilities.
- Download your insurance ID card - Enter your UNI and date of birth.
- Instructions on Using Insurance and Filling a Prescription (PDF)
To fill a prescription
Your Columbia Health provider will electronically send your prescription to a nearby pharmacy of your choice. Make sure you have your insurance card or the Aetna Health app with you when you pick up your medication and expect to pay your pharmacy co-pay.