Victoria C. Grosso-Goddard
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Dr. Victoria Grosso-Goddard joined Columbia Health in 2003. Prior to Columbia, Victoria was a supervising psychologist at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital. She has also worked at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Therapeutic Nursery and was a staff psychologist at Trinitas Hospital. She earned her B.A. at Fordham University and her Ph.D. at the City University of New York. She completed her internship in clinical psychology at Roosevelt Hospital.
Victoria's professional interests include trauma and bereavement, acculturation, working with international students, and the integration of mindfulness and spirituality into therapeutic practice.
- Ph.D., City University of New York
- B.A., Fordham University
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the State of New York
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Therapeutic Nursery
- Trinitas Hospital
- Working knowledge of French
- Working knowledge of Italian
- American Psychological Association