Fitness and NutritionFood Choices
Go Ask Alice! is the health question and answer Internet resource produced by Alice! Health Promotion. If it's on your mind, it's probably on Go Ask Alice!
Alice! Health Promotion offers a Healthy Eating and Health Behavior workshop where students can:
- Discuss the role food plays in physical, social, and emotional health
- Create a plan for how to eat healthy
- Identify factors that interfere with healthy eating
- Define healthy vs. unhealthy eating behavior
- Discuss ways to help someone with eating issues
For more information go to Workshops, Groups, and Trainings.
Nutrition Services are offered by a registered dietitian/nutritionist on staff who consults with students regarding general questions or individualized guidance on weight or food issues. Students with medical conditions, such as diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, or high cholesterol, may find this service particularly useful. For more information go to the medical Appointments section of this site.