The Columbia Health Program is composed of five departments and more than 130 individuals to meet your health needs on campus.
- Alice! Health Promotion connects students with information and resources, and supports healthy attitudes and behaviors within the campus community.
- Counseling and Psychological Services offers short-term individual counseling, couples counseling, student-life support groups and medication consultation.
- Disability Services coordinates accommodations and support services including assistive technology, networking groups, academic skills workshops, and learning specialists.
- Medical Services provides routine and urgent medical care, as well as sexual health, reproductive and gynecological services, travel medicine, LGBTQ healthcare, confidential HIV testing and immunizations.
- Sexual Violence Response supports students in healing from sexual and relationship violence, and educates students about consent and coercion to promote a respectful and safe campus.