Medical ServicesAcupuncture Services
Medical Services is now offering acupuncture services, in partnership with the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM).
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- Mayo Clinic: What is Acupuncture?
- National Association of Complementary & Alternative Medicines
- Go Ask Alice: Holistic & Integrative Health
- Enrolled in the Basic or Comprehensive level of the Columbia Plan,
- Receive acupuncture services by a licensed medical physician, and treated for a limited set of conditions (e.g., certain symptoms associated with limited surgical procedures, chemotherapy, pregnancy, and osteoarthritis; fibromyalgia or myofascial pain; or temporomandibular disorders.
To be seen off-campus, please consult your Medical Services provider regarding your eligibility for an acupuncture referral.