- Counseling and Psychological Services
Leslie Alkalay joined Columbia Health in 2007. Prior to Columbia, Leslie completed a post-doctoral fellowship in clinical psychology at Princeton University Health Services, Counseling and Psychological Services, as well as an internship in clinical psychology at Lenox Hill Hospital. She earned her B.S. at Cornell University and her M.A. and Ph.D. in clinical psychology at Fordham University.
Leslie’s professional interests include treating anxiety and mood disorders; helping young adults navigate adjustment, family issues, and interpersonal relationships; developmental issues of early adulthood; crisis intervention; chronic mental illness in university populations; balancing individuality, and group membership.
- Ph.D., Fordham University
- M.A., Fordham University
- B.S., Cornell University
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the State of New York
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Princeton University Health Services, Counseling and Psychological Services, Psychology Fellow
- American Psychological Association