Disability Services Appointment
Whether you are registered with Disability Services (DS), considering registering with DS, or are a prospective Columbia student seeking further information about DS, we welcome you to meet with a DS staff member. In order to do so, refer to the following summary explaining how you can meet with a DS staff member:
Students Registered with Disability Services
- Contact your Coordinator directly with any questions or concerns.
- If your Coordinator is unavailable and the matter is urgent, you may attend DS Drop in Hours located in Wien Hall.
- Contact DS to schedule an appointment with a DS Learning Specialist or Assistive Technology Specialist.
Students Not Registered with Disability Services
Prospective Columbia Students
- If you are visiting campus, please contact DS to arrange accommodations for your visit or to schedule an appointment to meet with a DS staff member to learn more about our services.
Schedule an appointment at the CUMC Campus
- Contact DS via email or phone at the CUMC campus location