Disability Services Drop-In Hours
For students who have quick or urgent questions, we invite you to meet with a Disability Services (DS) staff member during drop-in hours for an individual 15-minute meeting at the main office located in Wien Hall on the Morningside Campus. Students who stop by the office at times outside of the drop-in hours schedule will be advised to return to DS during drop-in hours or to schedule an appointment.
Common Reasons to Visit DS for Students not Registered with DS
- Information on how to register with Disability Services
- To learn more about services and accommodations offered by DS
- If you suspect that you might have a disability or were referred to meet with DS staff
Common Reasons to Visit DS for Students Registered with DS
- Questions about your exam, note-taking, or housing accommodations
- Need to discuss exam rescheduling due to a class conflict
- Difficulty arranging for accommodations with a professor, teaching assistant (TA), or for a class
Our Learning Specialist and Assistive Technology Specialist are NOT available during drop-in hours. Registered students should contact the office to schedule an appointment.
Drop-in Hours (Days and Times)
Summer 2017 Schedule-effective Monday, May 22nd 2017 through Friday, September 1st 2017
Please note the listed drop-in hours are contingent upon the availability of DS staff. Drop-in hours will not be held outside of these time periods. In the case of inclement weather, it is best to contact DS to inquire as to the availability of drop-in hours for that day.
When to Come in During Business Hours
You do not need to meet with a DS staff member for the following; submitting or picking-up these forms can be done during regular business hours: