Alice! Health Promotion Drop-in Hours
Alice! staff are available to talk with students about their health questions and how to access resources. Alice! respects and protects the privacy of all conversations.
Alice! seeks to connect students with information and resources to make informed decisions regarding a broad range of health-related topics. The conversations are solution-oriented and not about therapy or giving advice.
Examples of drop-in conversations include:
- Understanding the range of birth control options
- Accessing resources regarding coping with stress
- Strategies to improve sleep quality
- Concerns regarding a friends alcohol or other drug use
- Strategies to improve time management
- Understanding a new medical diagnosis
Students may drop in Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Students may also call Alice! for an appointment at 212-854-5453.
**To protect student privacy and comply with state and federal legislation, individual discussions cannot be facilitated via email or social media platforms.