- Counseling and Psychological Services
Drew Bianchi joined Columbia Health in 2014. Prior to Columbia, he completed his residency in adult psychiatry at Mount Sinai Medical School and his fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at New York University. He earned his medical degree at the University of Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. In addition to his work at Columbia Health, he is also a staff psychiatrist at Barnard College.
Drew's professional interests include the treatment of anxiety and depression in young adults. He is also interested in the clinical application of mindfulness meditation and spirituality in psychiatry. He is also pursuing advanced studies in Jungian Psychoanalysis.
Degrees and Education:
- M.D., SUNY University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- B.A., Psychology, SUNY University of Albany
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed in New York State to practice medicine
- Board certified in adult psychiatry
- Board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Child and Adolscent Psychiatry Fellow, NYU
- Resident in Psychiatry, Mount Sinai
- Barnard College