- Counseling and Psychological Services
Diana Morrobel, Ph.D. joined Columbia Health in 2013. Prior to Columbia, Diana worked as a psychologist and supervisor at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia University Medical Center Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic for 11 years. In addition to her work at Columbia, she is an adjunct faculty member at Teachers College and supervises doctoral candidates in Clinical Psychology at City College.
She received her M.A. and Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Michigan State University, and a B.A. from New York University. She completed her internship in clinical psychology at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
Diana’s professional is interested in treating a wide range of psychological problems, including group psychotherapy, anxiety and mood disorders, family and interpersonal conflicts, and issues related to individuation and separation.
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- M.A., Michigan State University
- B.A., New York University
Certifications and Licensure:
- New York State Licensed Psychologist
- Psychologist/Supervisor, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- American Psychological Association