- GHAP/Gay Health Advocacy Project
- Men's Health Team
- Tobacco Cessation Program
Daniel Chiarilli has been a part of the Gay Health Advocacy project since Fall 2000, when he trained to be an Advocate while a Ph.D. student in Musicology at Columbia. He became Coordinator in 2005 and Assistant Director in 2012.
In addition to working with the student volunteer Advocates at GHAP and co-facilitating LGBTQ discussion groups for undergraduate and graduate students at Columbia, Daniel is the counselor for the Tobacco Cessation Program.
Daniel likes interacting with students in various contexts, and occasionally teaches Music Hum in the Core Curriculum in addition to his work at Columbia Health.
- Ph.D., Columbia University
- M.A., State University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A., Northwestern University
- “Rates of Asymptomatic Nonurethral Gonorrhea and Chlamydia in a Population of University Men Who Have Sex With Men,” with Pinsky, L., Seward, S., O’Keefe, R., Heffer, C. Journal of American College Health 60.6 (2012)
Awards and Honors:
- 2013 Lavender Graduation LGBTQA Staff & Faculty Award