Ashana Naresh Badlani
- Alice! Health Promotion
Ashana joined Alice! Health Promotion in 2017. She is a second year master’s graduate student in Counseling Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University. She obtained her B.Sc. in Psychology from the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. In addition to her work with Columbia Health, Ashana is a research assistant for the Sexuality, Women and Gender Project at Teachers College in which the team hopes to improve the well-being of members of the LGBTQ community and women through implementing new theories and practices.
Ashana enjoys exploring nature through activities such as hiking and kayaking. She also loves discovering different restaurants and cuisines of food in NYC.
- Ed.M, M.A. in Counseling Psychology (in process), Teachers College, Columbia University
- BSc in Psychology, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
Certifications and Licensure:
- Therapeutic Crises Intervention (TCI)
- Intern at Riverdale Mental Health Association (PROS), Bronx, New York
- Intern at the Residential Treatment Center at Cunningham Children’s home, Urbana, Illinois
- Intern at Stepping Stones for the Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dubai, UAE
- American Counseling Association