- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Eating Disorders Team
Dr. Annette Santiago-Espana joined Columbia Health in 2006. She became Clinical Team Leader of the Eating Disorders Team in 2007. Prior to Columbia, Annette served as a psychologist at Princeton University Health Services, Counseling and Psychological Services. She earned her Ph.D. in counseling psychology at Indiana State University, M.A. at Andrews University, and B.A. at Rutgers University, as well as completed an internship in professional psychology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Counseling Center.
Annette's professional interests include eating disorders and body image, mindfulness and spirituality, acculturation and racial/ethnic identity development. In addition to individual therapy, Annette also facilitates the women of color support group. She enjoys helping students and communities identify strengths and resources that promote healthy development.
- Ph.D., Indiana State University
- M.A., Andrews University
- B.A., Rutgers University
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the States of New York and New Jersey
- Princeton University Health Services, Counseling and Psychological Services
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Counseling Center
- American Psychological Association