Allan A. Cassorla
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Dr. Allan Cassorla joined Columbia Health in 1997. He has served as Associate Director since 2001. Prior to Columbia, Allan was Associate Chief Psychologist and Director of Training at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York. He attended undergraduate as well as graduate school at The City University of New York where he obtained M.A., M.Phil., and Ph.D. degrees in clinical psychology.
Allan completed a clinical psychology internship at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center and held clinical appointments at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology of The City University of New York, and St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center.
Allan's professional interests include the diagnosis and treatment of a wide spectrum of psychological problems, as well as teaching and training mental health professionals.
- Ph.D., The City University of New York
- M.Phil., The City University of New York
- M.A., The City University of New York
Certifications and Licensure:
- Licensed to practice psychology in the state of New York.
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center